Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tapioca and Family Pics

If we wait for the entire family to be in one place for a picture, we will wait for forever. A friend of Josh and Heidi's came by and we coaxed him into taking pictures of those of us that were in the front yard.
Heidi, Sy, Josh, Oma, Opa, Ranell, Mike, and Deegan
Four generations of Bramwell gals
Opa is the "tapioca man" and makes the best tapioca pudding. As a family we have enjoyed that treat for as many years as I can remember. Our last night together Opa made a huge batch of tapioca pudding that most of us enjoyed. (I think it must be an acquired taste because I know lots of people who prefer other things to eat.) It can't be a Bramwell get-together without one night of our traditional dessert!

Thanks Heidi and Josh for being gracious hosts to Oma and Opa. Thanks Mom and Dad for making the long trip. We will cherish the time (though it wasn't much for me) we had together.

Our family is the greatest and will be an eternal one!!
We just have to hang in there and enjoy the journey!

1 comment:

Heidi J said...

wow you updated a lot! I love all the pictures. This tapioca one is my favorite :) Not so sure about the ones above where I look manly. Thanks for taking so many pictures, I didn't worry about it because I figured I could use yours. Thanks for hanging out with us! love you