Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Projects

Living in this small, temporary housing has required me to pack away many of my hobbies and projects. In the meantime I have taken up cross-stitching (you know the saying--busy hands, happy heart--in my case busy hands, less mental breakdowns). It doesn't take up much space, I can quietly work on it when I can't sleep at night, and I can stab the fabric instead of people who cause me frustration.

I have had several Halloween projects somewhat finished. Today I took some of my comp time and completed them (two are being framed right now). Kind of fun, and adds some holiday spirit.
Frank
Boo to You
Be a Witch (I can do that really well!)
Halloween Grins
Trick or Treat

2 comments:

Heidi J said...

wow you did a lot. I love them. I need to finish my witch one, it's been a year at least.

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

I love all of the beautiful things you do and can not believe how much you get done. It is a good thing.