Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nonna and Poppa's house


A few weeks ago Heidi asked if I could watch the kids for her. I don't remember what she had going on. I arranged my week so I could help her out and spend time with the grandkids. Thank goodness the weather was sort of decent--still a little chilly, but bearable.

Deegan caught this little snake all by himself. He was so proud! He carried the snake around with him for quite some time. I seriously was surprised he didn't squish the innards out of the little guy, but when Deegan finally let the little guy loose, it slithered off.


Syeira and Poppa on one of the horses.

Nonna, Syeira, and Deegan on horses. It was still early in the year and the horses hadn't had been ridden over the winter. For this first ride we had to stay in the little round pen so we could "teach the horses some manners."




Poppa and Deegan went up to check on the new calf. Seriously, this calf was about 125 pounds when it was born. That is huge! Deegan named the calf Optimus Prime (transformer dude). Mike added the last name of Rib. Now the official name is Optimus Prime Rib.

No comments: