We stopped here for a minute cuz the view was WOW! Behind Ranell are some antelope coming up to see what we are doing. It was very chilly, so I shared my silk scarf with her and it really made a difference. We went really light on this trip and found we need to bring a few more things, like toothpaste, both scarves, and a few more little things that will make the ride even sweeter.
I do not know what is up with bees, but last year I had on different trips, bees, wasps and hornets fly inside my leathers and start biting and stinging. This year the same story! I did not have wrist cuffs on and a green hornet(bee) got stuck under my watch and nailed me three times. Ranell knew what the story was cuz she has seen the dance before. So when she pulled up along side of me she said laughing, " A bee again????" Ranell is turning in to a good biker! who would have thought.....
No comments:
Post a Comment