A couple of weeks ago Deegan came to play at Nonna and Poppa's house. Mike always takes Deegan out to do "men" stuff--riding the four-wheeler to check the horses, calves, and steers, changing sprinklers, checking the ponds, etc. They had been gone for about 40 minutes and I get this phone call, "Meet us in the orchard and bring the camera, now!" Of course, being the good wife and nonna that I am, I drop everything and go. I find Mike in the orchard, but Deegan is nowhere to be seen. I search and search and search and finally hear this little voice call out, "Up here, Nonna! I hid from you!" Deegan was in one of the apricot trees eating "apricot sandwiches" and enjoying his little hide-and-seek game.
"Here I am, Nonna!"
Eating an apricot sandwich--he takes the pit out then has a "sandwich"
No comments:
Post a Comment