Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Week of Fun!

The week began with Vi and Roux arriving from Arizona early, early Sunday morning.  Vi drove most of the night while Roux slept, so she was pretty tired Sunday morning.  Mike and I took Roux to church with us and of course everyone was glad to see him.

 Roux loves his Poppa!

Sunday afternoon we were off to Salt Lake to pick up Coree and her family from the airport.  The flight was supposed to arrive at 3:38 pm.  We got there just in time!  Looking at the arrival board, it was listed as "on time," then "arrived," then "landed."  We waited and waited.  No Coree, Gavin, or kids. Thirty minutes later, the flight no longer was on the board and we were worried.  At 4:30 we found out that there was a mistake on the board and that the flight had not landed yet.  At least we knew, sort of, that we hadn't missed them!  Finally, Coree, Gavin, and their four kids come through the gate.  Coree will hate me for posting the picture, but I will anyway--eighteen plus hours of traveling from China--I think they look pretty good!

No comments: