
Saturday Mike and I hopped on the motorcycle and headed to Evanston, Wyoming to watch Mikie ride the bucking horses. Instead of going the normal way we took the scenic route over Mirror Lake. This is the highest paved road in Utah, with the summit over 9,000 feet.
Our first stop, and the only picture we could
post of it!

On the way towards the summit.


Not as cold as it looks! The lake was frozen over, so we didn't stop to get pictures of it. Next time we will.

Quite a beautiful sight! The camera doesn't do justice to the view. Riding on the motorcycle was amazing--everything was so close and you could smell the fresh pines, the campfires, and the clean mountain air. Awesome!

Mikie on his bucking horse. I hate watching this because I get so anxious and worried that he will get hurt. The ride started out well . . .

. . .but ended in a no score. At least he didn't get hurt!
No pictures for the ride home. It was dark, sprinkled some, and a little cold---BUT FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment