Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanksgiving

AHHHH! How did so much time pass! Now I have almost three months of events and pictures to catch up on. I thought I would just skip most of it and start from now, but as I looked at pictures taken over the past few months I knew I couldn't ignore them. So-o-o-o, here we go with catching up!!


Cute Deegan and Syeira while at our house one afternoon. Of course, Deegan has to make the interesting faces and Sy's grin was just too adorable to pass up.

















We spent Thanksgiving in Logan and Wellsville. The night before Thanksgiving, Mike's little sister suggested a pie tasting party. That way we could enjoy the pie when our stomaches were empty. Great idea!

While waiting for dinner, the kids were getting a little restless. Mike, Lars, and I took a few of them to a skateboard park. They oohed and awwwed over Lars skateboarding. Then someone got the brilliant idea of playing tag and Lars could be "it" and try to catch them while he was on his skateboard.

1 comment:

Gayle Cooper Bramwell said...

Love this little peek into your doings and wish that there was more. Thanks.